Rem I was fretting over shoes and how I can’t find what i want? haha… i actually wanted to join some sg sprees to get them BUT the shipping cost was just too high… sooo… I asked Liting (korean guru!) for some suggestions and she intro me to Gmarket!! a wonderland for shopping I wld say! heh
Today, I spent the whole day trying to figure out how to shop at Gmarket… gee… it’s kinda confusing with all the stamps, option price, discounts and even mileage.So I read the info and how it worked… have been doing so far like the past few days… and FINALLY.. i made the purchase today.. phew…
Some things to note about Gmarket
1) Stamps/mileage are just like some ‘discounts’ for future usage.
2) The lowest price stated on the website is for SOME items only. Other items ( most of the time the nicer ones) are more ex, so the top-up price = ‘option price’
3) VERY IMPT! Rem to click the discount button if the shop has one! no click no discount! the discount is instant
4) Save more $$ by looking for a shop with FREE LOCAL SHIPPING ( Free shipping to the korea warehse)
5) Get ready pen and paper for shopping on Gmarket. Write down the item no. , item name ( in korean) and colour! So that you can put it in the cart. Yes! It’s like playing matching game for me
6) Finally, to double confirm if your matching skills is good… check using Google Translator. Just copy and paste the item, then google translates into English ( not accurate all the time BUT at least u sorta know what you bought)!
For payment, I used paypal > to ‘escape’ the international transaction fee. I really hope it works this way
As I’m still very much a noob for Gmarket, I am not sure how long the parcel will take to reach me or how much more they will charge me for international shipping. I’m keeping my fingers cross tt it will not be too much?? well, I will update on this when I gt more info.. heh
Total damage for 1st Gmarket shipping (includes domestic + international shipping): US$115
Total no. of items: 8 ( 2 pairs of shoes, 1 dress, 2 skirts, 2 tops, 1 belt)
Wanna see the pics?? Here goes!!
Bought my shoes from this shop – love it!! They sell pretty shoes – some have designs which are similar to the real designer shoes!! how cool is it!! Now i hope the shoe size is correct!
Above shows the real one – dunno who Vanessa Bruno is… BUT below is a pic of a similar one I bought
Other misc. stuff
Planning my next purchase.. hehehe…
But got to get my shoe size right 1st!!